This article provides solution on how to reconfigure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for Agemni ST.
Prerequisites: Admin Access
Steps to Reconfigure MFA for Agemni ST is as follows:
- Kindly ask any site administrator to uncheck the Multi-Factor Authentication from your user profile by Navigating to HR> Users> Edit/View and Save your profile.
- Once done, you can log in without any code.
- Then to update the phone number, navigate to HR> My Account> Set Up Multi-Factor Authentication
- Select continue and proceed with the next steps
- This way you will be able to update your phone number.
Kindly refer to Enable Multi-Factor Authentication on Your Account article for further assistance with the steps.