This article lists the steps to create a new Agmeni support request via the Support Portal. It also details the procedure for contacting us via Chat. Additionally, the article provides a reference for phone and email contact details.
Access to the Agemni Support Portal
- Go to the Support portal.
- Log in by entering your email and password.
If this is the first time you are using our support portal, please refer to the Accessing the Support Portal for the First Time article.After logging in, you are directed to the Home Page, where you can access the product announcements, documentation, and technical articles for Agemni.
Using the Ticket Creation Form
- Click on the Submit a request button.
- Complete the Ticket creation form.
- Click on the Submit button.
Once the ticket is submitted, you get a receipt via email, and you are redirected to the ticket details page.
Contacting us via Chat
- From anywhere within the Support portal, click on the chatbot icon.
- In the chat window that opens, confirm that you would like to chat with a support agent by clicking Yes.
Additionally, you can also create a ticket by contacting us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone. Please refer to the Contacting Agemni Support article.