This article describes the process to enable notifications from the Agemni CMS. These notifications may be emails and/or SMS messages.
You can also configure to receive notifications for every sale that is made and/or canceled.
Access to Agemni Sites, CMS Demo and Agemni ST in particular.
Enabling Tech Email Notifications
- Log into Agemni.
- Navigate to HR > Roles > Roles.
- Select the role, for which you want to enable the receipt of automated emails.
- In the new window, click the Functions tab.
- Under the WORK ORDERS section, check Receive Appt Emails (techs).
- Click Save.
Note: Under CMS, you can set up one email address and SMS for notifications.
Note: To disable these notifications, visit Disabling Notifications from Agemni CMS.
Enabling Notification Options
You can also set up an email for complete and canceled work orders, as well as text messaging by performing the steps mentioned below:
- Navigate to Admin > Preferences > Preferences.
- Under the NOTIFICATION OPTIONS section:
- Select the type of notification you wish to receive: Completed and/or Canceled.
- Enter the email address to receive notifications.
- Enter up to three text messages and numbers to receive notifications.
Note: For Sales representatives, you can set up an SMS message notification under Text Message in the user's account.