This article describes the process to disable users, who have the same assigned role, from receiving automated emails from Agemni CMS.
Admin access to Agemni CMS .
To deactivate all the automated emails to be received by users of the same role, for example, Technicians, please follow the steps below:
- Log into Agemni.
- Navigate to HR > Roles > Roles.
- Select the role, for which you want to disable receipt of automated emails, for example, Technicians.
- In the new window, click the Functions tab.
- Under the WORK ORDERS section, uncheck Receive Appt Emails (techs).
- Click Save.
- In this case, all users who have the role Technicians assigned will now stop receiving any automated emails from the system.